Our SIBOL TOTAL IS 1376! Thank You!

Slideshow of Sunshine Blankets (Click on Left/Right Arrows).

Challenge Blankets
I'm Sue and can be contacted on
sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com

It is so important that email addresses and names are enclosed with your donations of Sunshine Blankets, Shawls and Butterflies please. Thank you!

Butterflies LINK


'Crochet keeps our hands busy so our minds can rest. It is a gift to help quiet the world around us, if even for a moment. To create -- and think of those we create for --is a quiet prayer of hope, love and dreams all wrapped up in a hook, a book and a ball of yarn. Author Anonymous. Thanks Cynthia.
SIBOL Blog
I NO LONGER ACCEPT KNITTED OR CROCHETED SQUARES. I DO HOWEVER ACCEPT MADE UP BLANKETS FOR THE ELDERLY IN CARE HOMES. I'D BE VERY HAPPY TO RECEIVE YOURS! THANK YOU! 'SIBOL' is a charitable outlet for your Crocheting and Knitting Skills why not join us? Together we are 'Sending a ray of Sunshine into the Lives of the Elderly.' All enquiries please contact Sue on sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com Thank you!
Please Note

Please may I remind you to enclose your email address with parcels delivered to my home. If I don't acknowledge receipt it's because I can't find your address. Thank you.


Total 1384 Thank you!




Wednesday 25 September 2013

A new Sunshine Blanket from Scotland.

Good Evening and Welcome!

I have another Ta - Dah for you today! This Blanket arrived at SIBOL HQ this morning and I just can't wait to show you all. It has been made and donated by 'jenn1feranne' over on RAVELRY. She saw the pattern on RAVELRY and just couldn't wait to put that hook to work and start making it! It is made in such striking colours and definitely is very unusual.  'jenn1feranne' worked the Blanket up so quickly and I am very grateful to her for donating it to our Group for the Elderly.  I will be very pleased to take it along to Grove Care Home fairly soon. It is absolutely beautiful, such wonderful colours and I can imagine there was a lot of counting involved in this Blanket 'jenn1feranne'.

We are at present trying to think of a good name for it. Here it is.....

004


Perfect in every way, thank you so much. I've made a Slide Show for you, sit back and enjoy!


Created with flickr slideshow.

Have a good evening and thanks for visiting today!

x Sue x 

5 comments:

  1. Hi, is there a pattern available please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.ravelry.com/projects/stormdrac/square-and-ripple-blanket-2

    Any problems pop over to RAVERLRY and chat with 'jenn1feranne'.
    Here's her link
    http://www.ravelry.com/people/jenn1feranne

    ReplyDelete
  3. An absolutely stunning blanket, i think it is great "eye candy"

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you should call it Aztec Granny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks very much for your idea Joye.
    Thanks to to Papillon Gold and elbey

    ReplyDelete